วันเสาร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I'm not a princess This ain't a fairytale

Say you're sorry That face of an angel Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on The days drag on Stupid girl, I should have known I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down Now it's too late for you And your white horse, to come around. Baby I was naive, Got lost in your eyes And never really had a chance My mistake, I didn't wanna be in love You had to fight to have the upper hand I had so many dreams About you and me Happy endings
Now I know
......................................


I'm not a princess this ain't a fairytale

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น